Bartending License - Wisconsin
Wisconsin DOR Alcohol Seller/Server Certification


WI Liquor Control Agency


Wisconsin Liquor Control Agency:

Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency liquor license, bartending license
The contact information for the department that handles liquor licensing in Wisconsin is the Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency. Contact information for the WI board is listed below.

Wisconsin Alcohol & Tobacco Agency
Phone: Telephone: (608) 266-2776

You are encouraged to contact the WI liquor board with any questions you may have about WI seller/server regulations or specific bartending legality questions that may not be addressed on